Bridgepoint Education

www.bridgepointeducation.com

Everything Depends on your Department

Designer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsWorking at Bridgepoint varies a ton depending on what department you are in. I lucked out and had supportive managers and worked on a relaxed fun and exciting team. Hearing about the working environment in other parts of the company it was a completely different experience.

ConsOverall the company has some lame policies. There is so much they can do to improve student learning that they are just not investing in. The benefits are fine and are about level with other corporate mid sized companies in the area, nothing to write home about. There is a lack of carrear tracks in some areas and the only way to move up if you hit the senior level is to become a manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall my experience with direct and senior management in my division was great. It was just a few levels further up that we had problems with. You hired people who are smart and know what they are doing, listen to them sometimes don't just be a dictator.

Great Place to Work.

Student Advisor (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The work environment is family oriented. Cons: You are not going to get rich, but you will… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's an okay company. Not for everyone.

Student Advisor (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay and benefits. Good place for entry-level college gards.… Cons: High turnover rate of employees. Didn't like the two week classroom training… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out a way to keep more employees for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!