Bridgepoint Education
www.bridgepointeducation.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Great opertunity for growth!

San Diego, CA

ProsBridgepoint moves very fast. If you are excited by a very fast paced work environment, take a look at Bridgepoint. You will be able to grow as the company grows.

ConsIf you are not used to changing roles and responsibilities often, you might be frustrated with the company’s fast pace and constant state of change.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Everything Depends on your Department

Designer (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working at Bridgepoint varies a ton depending on what department you are in. I lucked out and had supportive managers and worked on… Cons: Overall the company has some lame policies. There is so much they can do to improve student learning that they are just not investing in.… Advice to Senior Management: Overall my experience with direct and senior management in my division was great. It was just a few levels further up that we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work.

Student Advisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The work environment is family oriented. Cons: You are not going to get rich, but you will… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew S. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees.