Bridgepoint Education
www.bridgepointeducation.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

A chance to grow.

ProsAs a swiftly growing company , there are plenty of opportunities to experiment and be involved. For people who do not favor the traditional office environment, this company will be a refuge. while not quite as free as say a Google.. it does pride itself on being happy, casual and down to earth.

ConsThe company was not prepared for it's swift growth. systems are in place that worked well enough for a few years ago, but are barely holding up under the pressures of the current volume.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot going to suggest a thing.

Not as good since the company went public (from what I hear)

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: We get a good balance of assignments to achieve a 40-hour work week and our hours are flexible. We have good teamwork and collaboration within… Cons: There is a constant looming threat of reorganization (i.e., layoffs), usually every three months.… Advice to Senior Management: Multiple layoffs in one year wasn't good for morale. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Learning Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Was able to work on new technologies and add immediate value due to short implementation cycles. Work/Life balance was very good and… Cons: Politics are horrible. Orgs do not talk to each other and have their own agenda. Initiatives… Advice to Senior Management: Middle management needs to stop trying to control first level management. Set direction but don't tell them how to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew S. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees.