Bright Horizons Family Solutions

www.brighthorizons.com
  www.brighthorizons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

It was a life changing, eye opening experience

Former Employee - Nursery Nurse in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Nursery Nurse in London, England (UK)

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lovely families and some staff

Cons

Not enough staff or support

251 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions (View Most Recent)

A company with HEART

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Enjoyable work, fantastic people to work with and culture of analyzing our work: what's working, what is not and how can we improve.

Cons

Not every employee is a good match for the company culture...sometimes interpretation of company messages gets distorted and that's a bit challenging to work with....however feedback is valued and shared.

Keep it up!!! I trust company leaders to do what is right for our company and our people.

Should be more about the children than the money

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great curriculum, benefits. Love the ability of parents being in the same building as the school.

Cons

They don't want to pay for educated teachers. They require teachers to be educated, so they hire people and tell them they have to get a CDA or have a degree. As soon as they reach that goal they find a way to get rid of them so they don't have to pay them, but will pay a small salary to those trying to get it. This way they can keep the cost of labor down while keeping parents happy. Some schools do have degreed teachers.

Listen to your employees. Stop thinking about the bonus you get for keeping labor down. And moving kids to different rooms to do that is not o.k. and stressful for the other teachers that have to pick up the slack. That is why schools can't keep good teachers.

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions