Bright Horizons Family Solutions

www.brighthorizons.com
  www.brighthorizons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

If you like working in childcare, it is a great place.

Current Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Fort Collins, CO
Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have given me opportunities to work up and get experience for possible higher positions. The benefits are very good. They are a well run company that seem to care about the kids, families, and employers.

Cons

They pay about average for childcare jobs in town. Childcare doesn't usually pay well though and won't pay well until you get into high management.

I wish they were a little more organized but I think that's just certain centers, not a company wide issue.

242 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions (View Most Recent)

It's a great company to work for

Former Employee - Director  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was a director for two of their centers and they are the best company to work for in comparison! They are way ahead of their competitors, they care deeply for their employees, and they have standards and expectations that the follow and live by. They have a very positive reputation and influence in the community. The support of leaders and departments were so wonderful.

Cons

There was always so many new initiatives that put too many demands on the director. The job itself was difficult to manage a work life balance.it was up to the director to do everything including training which again is hard to do when you have to juggle the business, marketing, recruitment, facilities, employees, food, etc.

Allowing a center to have a full management team that included an AD, office clerk, and an Education coordinator.

IT Specialist

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Work/Life Balance at this organization

Cons

Low pay for the quality of work and the standards of the clients

Your employees deserve a better pay than they are paid currently!

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Worked for Bright Horizons Family Solutions? Contribute to the Community!