Bright Horizons Family Solutions
www.brighthorizons.com Watertown, MA 5000+ Employees

A very bright and caring place, probably the best center I will ever work at.

Preschool Teacher (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThis center was one of the top centers in the company. Because most Bright Horizons are corporately funded, they are very nice and the children don't lack for anything. Very well maintained space and well paid staff. We are more highly compensated than most child care teachers.

ConsCorporate owners put a lot of pressure on the center directors and the bottom dollar. Corporations don't know what is best for the kids.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a liaison that can educate/communicate with the corporate owners that hire Bright Horizons to come to their sights on what is best for children.

not what i expected

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros: part time job so i dont have to be there… Cons: way too many none sense rules! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

bright horizons family solutions review

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Pros: help positively shape childrens lives Cons: poor pay, unorganized, changing hours frequently More

There are newer reviews on Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Worked for Bright Horizons Family Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Bright Horizons Family Solutions – Why Work for Us?

Bright Horizons Family Solutions® is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care, educational advisory services and other work/life solutions. We strive to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bright Horizons Family Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bright Horizons Family Solutions CEO David H. Lissy. All reviews posted anonymously by Bright Horizons Family Solutions employees.