Bright Horizons Family Solutions

www.brighthorizons.com
  www.brighthorizons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Acquired our previous company a year ago

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great support, always someone at the end of the phone or on your doorstep if needed,upper managers, regional managers supportive and listens to management team and their opinions. Brilliant opportunities for ambitious people with plenty of training on offer.

Cons

sometimes the reasons behind things are not explained to lower staff who like to see an upper management person cascade things to the team, as a manager we dont always have the time, to give the reasons to our full staff team, staff team like to see upper management in the nursery

keep up the good work, maybe turn into a nursery practitioner for the day to engage staff in a positive way.

252 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for! Everybody makes you feel like you're a big part of a family!

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Pros

Everyone is friendly and welcoming! There are plenty of opportunities to move up internally. Since I was part-time and hourly I don't know too much about whether the salary and benefits are great.

Cons

I can' t think of any cons to working here. I only had a positive experience!

Lead positon

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time

Pros

Promotes within the company, tuition reimbursement.
    Has a great curriculum for the children, and access to some very good resources for the specific age group of children that you work with.

Cons

Healthcare is expensive
    Some centers require you to work 8 1/2 or 9 hours a day. You have to take 1/2 hr to 1 hr unpaid lunch break depending on your shift hours. If you don't punch out for it, then they take it anyway.

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions