Bright Horizons Family Solutions

www.brighthorizons.com
  www.brighthorizons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Working together with each other

Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very open honest environment that is enjoyable

Cons

A bit too tight with money sometimes

Keep smiling! Keep smiling! Keep Smiling!

275 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions (View Most Recent)

Would give negative stars if I could

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The occasional free food was nice.

Cons

Temped here for ~6 months before being offered a permanent part-time job. During that time I dealt with repeated harassment from both employees and from offshore telemarketers. My department offered NO support and rarely came out to speak with me until my final day there. Coworkers in my department were gossipy and catty about others who worked for the company. Middle management were used to being waited on hand and foot and would be disrespectful, aggressive and outright rude to those deemed lower than them.

Take seriously the complaints from employees who complain about being harassed. Don't foster a company culture in which some VPs are more equal than others.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014Human Resources

We appreciate you taking time to leave your comments. We're sorry your experience was not a positive one. If you would like to share more about your concerns, we'd like to hear about them and can be ... More

Favortism, always focused on negative

Former Employee - Associate Teacher in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Associate Teacher in New York, NY

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The best part of this job was the children.

Cons

Was with Bright Horizons for many years only received 2 annuals. Management played favorites and if you aren't a favorite you were reprimanded over everything you do. I started out as an associate teacher but hours decreased as new staff was hired so new teachers got more hours then the older teachers. They made promises that were never fulfilled and we were in the wrong for it. No time for paperwork and paid very little even with a college degree.

Listen to the teachers not just directors and show more respect to the teachers who work for you.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014Human Resources

We appreciate you taking time to leave your comments. We're sorry your experience was not a positive one. Our goal is to make Bright Horizons feel like family to our employees. Our compensation and ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions