Bright Horizons Family Solutions

www.brighthorizons.com
  www.brighthorizons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Working together with each other

Current Employee - Sales  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very open honest environment that is enjoyable

Cons

A bit too tight with money sometimes

Keep smiling! Keep smiling! Keep Smiling!

243 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions (View Most Recent)

No loyalty to employees

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Pros

Children and Families were great. Majority of the coworkers were wonderful

Cons

I worked 4 years at the company. Closed my classroom, I had to search around to other ones in the area to see if they needed help finally brought me back to cook while they re open my classroom and hire someone new to them. They had zero loyalty. Cared only about money.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback. Bright Horizons is deeply committed to our employees and to ensuring a supportive work environment, as well as to creating a great place for children, families, clients ... More

My experience with Bright Horizons.

Current Employee - Teacher  in  Sudbury, MA
    Current Employee - Teacher in Sudbury, MA

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Family friendly, good for single moms, generally great people, team atmosphere, admin team very appreciative, and working with children is very rewarding and special. Great benefit package.

Cons

The pay is not a living wage. You cannot pay rent, being single, you can't make it without child support. The pay is disgraceful, Bright Horizons really needs to change that. It causes many teachers to just leave because it's impossible to have enough money to live with this job alone.

Be like the director of the Sudbury center; approachable, warm and understanding. Not overly concerned with marketing or constant memos about rules.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear you have had a positive experience working with your fellow teachers and administration team. We do continuously analyze ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Worked for Bright Horizons Family Solutions? Contribute to the Community!