Bright Horizons Family Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Great Company

Former Employee - Preschool Teacher
Former Employee - Preschool Teacher

I worked at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are a great company to work for. They have fabulous benefits and promotion opportunities.

Cons

They could work on their teaching philosophy, and supporting staff when there is a problem.

Make sure your teachers aren't getting burnt out fast.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014Human Resources

We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and are pleased to hear you have had a positive experience with Bright Horizons. We know that our people are our most important asset, and continuously analyze ... More

273 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions (View Most Recent)

3rd Times a Charm

Current Employee - Executive Director
    Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Dedicated to growing the level of customer service for not only the families and clients, but their employees. The opportunities for continued professional development are abundant. They are cutting edge in the early childhood field. True professionals.

Cons

Executive leadership and upper management should reflect your center leadership community. Diversity is virtually non existent.

Rethink your bonus plan and compensation package for directors and process for dealing with low performers. I love working here and look forward to being a part of game changing moments in early childhood with this company.

Great company and views on child development, they just need the right people to implement it.

Current Employee - Toddler Teacher in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Toddler Teacher in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There's lots of opportunity for learning. Most positions are hourly with potential for overtime.

Cons

Different locations tend to be different so it's not reflective of the individual center you'll work at. But overall the leadership amongst the administrative staff has been very inconsistent. Depending on the hours and type of center you may end up literally raising someone else's child. Most centers are short staffed and you tend to work more hours than desired.

More standardization amongst centers particularly with holding parents accountable for playing a roll in their child's development. Increased salary and benefits.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2014Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At Bright Horizons we are committed to providing the highest quality programs at all of our locations while maintaining an individual center ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Horizons Family Solutions