There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks

Large Company with a Family Feel

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, plenty of opportunities for advancement, and a fantastic work environment. The culture is focused on customer and employee satisfaction which is refreshing and very welcome.

Cons

Actual salaries are often below average for the position, although benefits do more than make up for this fact.

150 Other Employee Reviews for Bright House Networks (View Most Recent)

Not a horrible company to work for

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Free cable and internet. My boss is awesome.

Cons

Not a lot of advancement opportunities. Not transparent with information. Job moved to Tampa.

Stop focusing so much on what the competition is doing and spend time figuring out what your customers actually want.
    Ditch the "hello friend" campaign or actually back it up with actions. Promote from within, even if it's not an open position. Have mentorship programs or if you have them, promote them.
    Stop being so secretive about everything! I haven't seen an org chart in years. I was told I wasn't allowed to. I was also told I couldn't see the relo details in writing until I decided to move, or know the full details of my severance until I decided not to move. That's ridiculous.
    And finally -- stop moving everyone to Tampa!

you have to have sweet lips to kiss the butt of your supervisor to get promoted

Current Employee - Technical Operations/Install
    Current Employee - Technical Operations/Install

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

provided work vehicle, reasonable benefits,

Cons

incompetent customer service dictates work day, pay not adequate for job, told to service equipment that you may have never seen in your life, work in incliment weather conditions, very little chance of being promoted, educational assistance is lackluster to say the least...it has to be approved by your supervisor who knows you will quit when you grad so they will never approve it.

learn to promote based on knowledge not who licks your cheeks the best, if your going to claim you provide educational assistance ACTAULLY PROVIDE IT. when employees make recomendations on things that should be changed do nto just change the things that screw the employees

There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks

Worked for Bright House Networks? Contribute to the Community!