best benifits, training, and HAPPY to come to work

Current Employee - Service Technician II  in  Bradenton, FL
Current Employee - Service Technician II in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is PLENTY of opportunities to move up in the company. You have to actually strive to and they will get you there. Benefits are the best that ive ever seen! I have never been turned down for overtime request $$$. Bosses are awesome and laid back. Brighthouse pays for me to take NCTI courses which count for college credit. Im so happy to come to work every day.

Cons

Working in the rain.. but thats just part of the job. ive been here 2 years and thats about the only complaint I have!

keep up the good work. Its a pleasure working for this company.

Other Reviews for Bright House Networks

Large Company with a Family Feel

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, plenty of opportunities for advancement, and a fantastic work environment. The culture is focused on customer and employee satisfaction which is refreshing and very welcome.

Cons

Actual salaries are often below average for the position, although benefits do more than make up for this fact.

Not a horrible company to work for

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Free cable and internet. My boss is awesome.

Cons

Not a lot of advancement opportunities. Not transparent with information. Job moved to Tampa.

Stop focusing so much on what the competition is doing and spend time figuring out what your customers actually want.
    Ditch the "hello friend" campaign or actually back it up with actions. Promote from within, even if it's not an open position. Have mentorship programs or if you have them, promote them.
    Stop being so secretive about everything! I haven't seen an org chart in years. I was told I wasn't allowed to. I was also told I couldn't see the relo details in writing until I decided to move, or know the full details of my severance until I decided not to move. That's ridiculous.
    And finally -- stop moving everyone to Tampa!

There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks.

Worked for Bright House Networks? Contribute to the Community!