Bright House Networks

www.brighthouse.com
  www.brighthouse.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks

Hiring Process

Current Employee - Technical Care Professional - Help Desk Support in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Driving distance for the job. About 54 Minutes without traffic

Great management as long your on your toes 100% punctuality : meaning come to work on time, great attitude,

164 Other Employee Reviews for Bright House Networks (View Most Recent)

Fantastic company, with excellent benefits

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Working Environment & Employee Benefits. They also offer fantastic training programs to help employees grow within the organization. Highly recommend working for Bright House.

Cons

If you allow them to, this company will have you working 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Set standards once you enter the door, as if you show you're willing to work 24x7, it will become accepted as the "norm".

waste of time and gas

Former Employee - Ins Sales Q in Bakersfield, CA
    Former Employee - Ins Sales Q in Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Bright House Networks full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great benefits but thats about it in my opinion

Cons

they say don't hesitate to ask questions since coming out of training and as much as the trainer would like to teach you everything they can to prepare you for different scenarios 4-5 weeks just isn't enough for all the data entry, trouble shooting icoms, nyroq,uniform,unitee,etc.. you can tell when a supervisor(s) gets bothered by asking questions me myself started as customer service but an opening in sales came up and asked if i can transfer to that department since i would be getting out earlier and taking all the sales calls versus all the other calls, the transition to that took about 3 weeks after leaving training i was in sales but still under general q and i was only in sales for 3 days before they had to let me go for "performance" how when i was in general and taking all the general calls and hardly any sales oh and not to mention i was taking the sales pay which is less then customer service and no commission and they promised me the general pay while being in sales for the first month after being in sales well long story short for anyone going in to bhn think about it twice since they're using new hires as examples is definitely true since i was there on time all day everyday 30 minutes early to my shift and the excuse they gave me "performance" is not a valid reason because i did my best and used all my knowledge and when i doubt id ask wasn't good enough not to mention i had my evaluation the previous week and i had a great evaluation and great customer reviews! so performance is a bs excuse!

give valid reasons for employment termination if your management can't handle their employees asking questions they should re-evaluate their job position, just like yourself employees have a life and a family an employment is something to be taken serious and shouldn't mess with….

There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks