There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks

Hiring Process

Current Employee - Technical Care Professional - Help Desk Support in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Driving distance for the job. About 54 Minutes without traffic

Great management as long your on your toes 100% punctuality : meaning come to work on time, great attitude,

reviews filtered by

Fantastic company, with excellent benefits

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Working Environment & Employee Benefits. They also offer fantastic training programs to help employees grow within the organization. Highly recommend working for Bright House.

Cons

If you allow them to, this company will have you working 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Set standards once you enter the door, as if you show you're willing to work 24x7, it will become accepted as the "norm".

Great company, great people, great benefits, but could tweak a few things

Current Employee - Check In in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Check In in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It is a great company to work for. Very stable since I haven't seen any layoffs in the almost 6 years that I've been there. Great benefits, including 401k and free cable/internet/home phone unless you upgrade to faster speeds or add additional equipment.

Cons

The department I work in (not Customer Service) should/could be just a M-F operation, but instead I am stuck working weekends. Our team is broken up into 3 different schedules where only 1/3 of the team has weekends off and schedules have not been changed/rotated in over 3 years like they used to. This is not fair to those that perform well and show up to work and do not have a chance to bid on a different schedule based on their performance and ranking within the department.

There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks