There are newer employer reviews for Bright Now Dental

I discovered the company to be very ignorant in most things and unappreciative of hard work.

Former Employee - Collection Specialist, Spik Tracer, & Posting Administrator in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the people were nice.

Cons

*When I worked there, I came upon issues which I brought to the attention of management. They didn't seem to care about the issues nor show any desire or interest to try and fix them.
*I spent my time investing in details of my work in order to better advise my supervisors, whom didn't seem to care. I did receive recognition for my hard work but, in the end, I felt as though it meant nothing.
*The pay wasn't the best.
*If you are looking for a rewarding position with a great company, you will most likely not find it here.
*Reports on car break-ins and car damages while in parking structure.
*Reports of stalkers following women out to their cars.
*Shady people walking the property.

*Start listening to your employees more.
*Recognize hard work.
*Learn to be more ethical and care more about unresolved issues. Once issues are fixed both the customers and the employees will be more happy.
*Finally, look into better security for your building and parking structure.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Bright Now Dental (View Most Recent)

poor

Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Bright Now Dental

Pros

four 10 hour days and 3 days off!

Cons

Poor office management; staff treated poorly - like we are just disposable...rudeness to doctors

Focus more on G3 for employees

BrightNow! Dental

Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Bright Now Dental

Pros

The people are fun and kind. There is a good amount of diversity in the company which gives a sense of equality. Supervisors in my department and other departments seem fit for their positions. They show care and concern for their work and take time out of their day to listen to subordinate concerns. An open door policy shows good faith and helps build trust between supervisors and their subordinates. They also allow departments to briefly celebrate employee birthdays, which gives a nice little break for everyone to relax so they can take time to reset and re-energize before jumping back into the work.

Cons

The company lack concern for their customers. While working as a collector they tend to ignore many of the financial concerns of the patients. Office Managers at the BrightNow! Dental offices are said to have been ignorant of their patients concerns and let issues go unresolved. Bills then go unpaid and land in the collections department where collectors are unable to collect since there is a pending dispute. Many of these disputes would be resolved very easily if the managers in charge would take time to address the issues. The managers say they lack time and they have other priorities that come first. Then the patient bills go to the credit bureaus, hurting the credit of their patients, though the patients are more than willing to pay if they get their concerns addressed.

There is no excuse to not have time to help out your patients/customers! Patients are your business and when issues arise from the treatment or billing issues, they should be addressed immediately. Patients should not feel alone in resolving these matters. If management lacks the time to do it then they need to hire someone else to assist the patients in the office for billing purposes and complaints.

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Now Dental