BrightNow! Dental

Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA
Former Employee - Skip Tracer, Collector in Santa Ana, CA

Pros

The people are fun and kind. There is a good amount of diversity in the company which gives a sense of equality. Supervisors in my department and other departments seem fit for their positions. They show care and concern for their work and take time out of their day to listen to subordinate concerns. An open door policy shows good faith and helps build trust between supervisors and their subordinates. They also allow departments to briefly celebrate employee birthdays, which gives a nice little break for everyone to relax so they can take time to reset and re-energize before jumping back into the work.

Cons

The company lack concern for their customers. While working as a collector they tend to ignore many of the financial concerns of the patients. Office Managers at the BrightNow! Dental offices are said to have been ignorant of their patients concerns and let issues go unresolved. Bills then go unpaid and land in the collections department where collectors are unable to collect since there is a pending dispute. Many of these disputes would be resolved very easily if the managers in charge would take time to address the issues. The managers say they lack time and they have other priorities that come first. Then the patient bills go to the credit bureaus, hurting the credit of their patients, though the patients are more than willing to pay if they get their concerns addressed.

Advice to Management

There is no excuse to not have time to help out your patients/customers! Patients are your business and when issues arise from the treatment or billing issues, they should be addressed immediately. Patients should not feel alone in resolving these matters. If management lacks the time to do it then they need to hire someone else to assist the patients in the office for billing purposes and complaints.

Other Employee Reviews for Bright Now Dental

Improvement needed

Current Employee - Rdh in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Rdh in Nashville, TN

Pros

The hours are pretty good.

Cons

Management acts like their employees are dispenseable. I have worked with probably 40-50 people in a office that has only 6 positions in 7 years. Decisions are made without any input from the people who are actually doing the work. Everyone I know who is employed there is constantly looking for another avenue.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees . Give recognition and feedback so that the company can improve. Make everyone feel apart of what is going on. Try to get rid of your superegos.

LOVED Bright Now! Dental

Pros

Great place to work, strong management in place. Dentist are young but very knowlegeable and friendly. I liked it here very much!

Cons

This was one of the best places I have ever worked. The other reason I left is becuse my husband was transfered out of state.

Advice to Management

I loved the management team. I thought they were very helpful and friendly. Always giving great feedback. Smiles for Everyone!