Bright Now Dental

www.brightnow.com

LOVED Bright Now! Dental

Pros

Great place to work, strong management in place. Dentist are young but very knowlegeable and friendly. I liked it here very much!

Cons

This was one of the best places I have ever worked. The other reason I left is becuse my husband was transfered out of state.

I loved the management team. I thought they were very helpful and friendly. Always giving great feedback. Smiles for Everyone!

Other reviews for Bright Now Dental

My own personal but honest opinion

Former Employee - Business Support Specialist
    Former Employee - Business Support Specialist

Pros

Dental Industry is growing, always a plus

Cons

Speaking of my experience only, there are those in managment that are not respectful, at all, to their employees. A manager is a team captain and sets the example. What I experienced was a level of incomptence that I never hope to experience again. The bad manager behavior trickled down to staff who were also disrespectful towards one another. Yes, it was very difficult to be in that type of enviornment. But in most bad work situations, you can do as much as you can to "hang on", but the best outcome maybe to leave soon rather than later. What is worse is that those who are to remain objective, and do what is the best for the company, do not. "Smiles for Everyone" is the motto. But the company as a whole does not live to the expectation.

Smiles for Everyone, is the treatment of the clients and how the employees treat one another. Company cutlure unity, and enviornment is as important as profit.

low wages, poor and expensive health benefits.

Current Employee - Dental Assistant
    Current Employee - Dental Assistant

Pros

There are enough people working in each office at any given time that you can actually take vacation without worrying about finding a temp.

Cons

The pay is awful. My last raise was less than 1% of my current wage and my review was outstanding. The bonus structure used to make up for it but they have now changed it to quarterly instead of monthly. Now the bonuses are $400 for three months (for me) instead of the $200/month as before. I was making the same amount working at Costco 5 years ago while I was in dental assisting school than I am now. And now I'm paying my student loans for this "career that pays better." I have been looking for other opportunities and have interviews set up. Don't work for this company. Also, you have to pay out of pocket for dental treatment, where at other offices you only pay for lab costs or cost of ordering supplies.

The issues with Bright Now are more at a corporate level. The only thing that should be changed at an individual store level is the quality of employees chosen. This company hires without a working interview for assistants which is not common in this area. I think it is important to do working interviews to be sure assistants are trained and competent.

There are newer employer reviews for Bright Now Dental.

Worked for Bright Now Dental? Contribute to the Community!