Bright Trading
www.stocktrading.com Las Vegas, NV 500 to 999 Employees

Bright Trading will allow you to operate a proprietary trading business

Trader (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

ProsThey give their traders better leverage (buying power) than anyone else I know. Additionally, if management believes in your trading idea, they are open to you trading the idea with their capital.

ConsHigher than average commission costs. Brights business model is not ideal for traders who are trigger happy day traders. If you aren't using their leverage, there are lower cost options out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementBright offers training but too many traders believe that profitability is a paint-by-numbers process. I felt the 3 day class was a good introduction to the basics but the extended boot camp was not worth it.

No guarantee of success, no salary.

New York, NY

I have been working at Bright Trading

Pros: You can make a lot of money if you get something going. They teach you… Cons: There's no guarantee of success as in any trading business. The costs if you don't success are expensive. Considering the investment of your time… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the rent and penalization you impose on traders for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A professional enviromnent to develop trading skills and strategies.

Prop Trader (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bright Trading

Pros: Access to other professional traders. Key in developing strategies for a… Cons: In any daytrading job, the greatest risk is loss of capital,… Advice to Senior Management: Making sure accessability to experienced traders key in greater success… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bright Trading.

Worked for Bright Trading? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bright Trading reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bright Trading CEO Rob Friesen. All reviews posted anonymously by Bright Trading employees.