Brightedge Technologies

www.brightedge.com
  www.brightedge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies

Happy to come to work every morning

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's fast paced, energetic, challenging, and never boring. The people are intelligent and fun. It's a great environment for fostering one's career. Being part of a growing start up is really exciting and rewarding.

Cons

It's not for everyone. If you don't work well under pressure or in fast paced environments, then you might just find yourself stressed out and frustrated. Also, there is some flexibility with working from home in certain positions, but mostly be prepared to come in the office. They aren't really looking for remote employees.

72 Other Employee Reviews for Brightedge Technologies (View Most Recent)

Awesome Job despite some bad reviews posted on here

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly, amazing support from managers, rapid-growth, best-in-class SaaS technology, great base salary and commission, fantastic training.

Cons

Commute from San Francisco takes almost 60min in the morning with traffic

I almost didn't interview here because the reviews on Glass Door were so bad. However, every manager I spoke to gave a great impression, so I decided to follow my instinct and interview. I'm glad I did because I'm really happy here!

Love Working Here - Lots of Positive Changes

Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Company is growing and starts to be well known - a lot of people I call have heard of us
    - We have an awesome product to sell and regularly beat the competition!
    - Lots of young co-workers as well as experienced management

Cons

- Company is changing quickly. Don't join if you are looking more a traditional company.
    - Big focus on metrics in my job. Can turn off some people but it works for me (keeps me focused).

I really enjoy the company meetings, free food fridays + department updates, and internal emails each time we win a deal.

I heard that BrightEdge was a much harder place to work at in 2011 with all work and no play. Was not there but clearly some people who left then are still bitter about it as we can see in the comments. Not much Management can do about it except continue to focus on growing the company and giving people opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies