Brightedge Technologies

www.brightedge.com

Best product in industry and amazing collection of talent!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsThe Company is the clear leader in their space. We own the market and have the who's who in almost every vertical that is important to us. We have the best product in this space and our engineering team rocks! The company has brought in lots of talent both experienced hires and recent college grads. Every function in the company has top notch talent. The department teams are very close and work really well together. Great opportunity to make an impact and be a part of something special!

ConsCompany is growing so fast it is difficult to higher the caliber of people they are looking for quick enough to keep up with the growth. This company is only for those that have the passion to be in a fast paced environment. The industry changes at a rapid pace and makes it challenging to keep up but that is what makes BrightEdge so critical to customer's success.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire rock start talent and continue to invest in your employees. Continue to adapt and refine process and strategy as you continue to grow.

Disappointing- Look Elsewhere!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Brightedge Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: *I felt compelled to write a review after seeing multiple reviews from the same person or two people in the past several days that paint… Cons: I'd say about half of the stuff I was told in the interview process regarding company environment, future career opportunities, culture, etc. was untrue or… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees a little more- the company is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A real review and advice

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Brightedge Technologies full-time

Pros: If you have trouble navigating the reviews on this site, I can tell you that most, if not all, of the positive reviews are fake… Cons: - the CEO will only have things a certain way (his way), and the exec team caters to him, so you may get frustrated and… Advice to Senior Management: You've been getting the exact same advice for years. You've seen success until now so you haven't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Brightedge Technologies.

Worked for Brightedge Technologies? Contribute to the Community!