Brightedge Technologies

www.brightedge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies

Best product in industry and amazing collection of talent!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time

Pros

The Company is the clear leader in their space. We own the market and have the who's who in almost every vertical that is important to us. We have the best product in this space and our engineering team rocks! The company has brought in lots of talent both experienced hires and recent college grads. Every function in the company has top notch talent. The department teams are very close and work really well together. Great opportunity to make an impact and be a part of something special!

Cons

Company is growing so fast it is difficult to higher the caliber of people they are looking for quick enough to keep up with the growth. This company is only for those that have the passion to be in a fast paced environment. The industry changes at a rapid pace and makes it challenging to keep up but that is what makes BrightEdge so critical to customer's success.

Continue to hire rock start talent and continue to invest in your employees. Continue to adapt and refine process and strategy as you continue to grow.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Brightedge Technologies (View Most Recent)

Very disappointing - Your last day will be your happiest

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- 1 week new hire training which teaches you a lot about the product and space - instructor was very helpful and patient with the class
    - Solid product - definitely the best
    - Fair comp for industry

Cons

- High attrition rate - you see a lot of people leaving which is worrisome
    - No support from management - left to fight your own battles
    - Low morale amongst teams
    - No structure
    - Benefits aren't great - not what you'd expect from a start up

Don't ask employees to write positive reviews about the company - treat them well and it'll happen.

Great Product, Great Team, Great Market - Lots of improvement

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

BrightEdge is a great place to be in sales, we just got back from a Presidents Club trip to Maui with a bunch of folks from Sales, Strategic Accounts, and even the top performing EBRs. Negative reviewers don't know what they are talking about, perhaps competitors or outlier low performers...

Pros:
    -Best Product - Market leader with numerous business critical patented technology advantages
    -Lead Machine - Great lead gen team and process that ensures that you have enough leads to blow out goal
    -Professional Development - With the $42MM series D round there has been a huge investment in professional development including Sandler sales training. It's a great market, great product, and sales training to support success and growth
    -Big Investments in the team - Some great new adds to sales management have built even more structure to help ensure success
    -Huge earning potential - Bottom line you a great place to be in sales and earn

Cons

Cons:
    -Growing pains as we have scaled, that said it's a great structure and team today
    -Hired a few bad eggs who didn't work out and are now trashing a great company on glassdoor
    -Wish there were more hours in the day to close business

Continue on the path we're on now, the team keeps getting better and the product improves. Don't hire people who aren't up to snuff and end up being vocal detractors simply because they can't cut it.

There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies