Brightedge Technologies

www.brightedge.com

This is a Real Review by A Real AE

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

Pros

I have been here a little over a year in sales and a lot the criticism in the most recent reviews is just not accurate, In fact it is an insult to me and the hard work that I do and likely not written by someone who actually works in sales. I feel compelled to comment because I want my career to grow here and if people buy into inaccurate reviews it will not help. People will also miss out on the great sales career opportunity that BrightEdge represents.

In my opinion we have the best product in a very large market (75% search traffic is organic - hello!) and an exec team that 100% supports me and my efforts. That means they get on planes, work on weekends, help me win my deals, and are very responsive to my asks. They should be - they want to win too. They also pay me well and provide me with the tools and support that I need to win; I hit my goals. They demand a lot but I feel like my relationship is reciprocal; to be very, very clear, I perform and I feel appreciated. The reality is we are a team in a fast growing software business that is winning a market with tough competitors; by virtue of this this is a demanding place to work. But, this is what I want - I want to have a career in the valley selling software. I personally believe if I continue to have success here I will move up as many have and that is what I want.

Cons

As highlighted in other reviews, there are great people here. I think management should develop a more formal feedback mechanism to listen to these great people. I get a lot of support because I close a lot of business. I am not sure everybody does.

Listen to your great team.