Brightedge Technologies

www.brightedge.com

I have Raised My Game Here - Don't Pay Attention To Bogus Reviews

Manager (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsAfter having been here for 2 years, gotten more responsibility as a manager, and in my opinion, raised my game, it is hard to ignore bogus reviews, This is because it feels like a shot at me personally that is blatantly false; I work very hard to support my team. Yes, we have aggressive goals, yes growing as market leader in competitive space can be fun/challenging/highly rewarding and also sometimes stressful, I have never been yelled at, or treated with disrespect by ANYBODY.

Like other reviews I have read I want a career here in Silicon Valley and to me that means being successful at highly successful companies like BrightEdge. Nobody and I mean nobody, can argue with companies success. You don't raise capital and crush a market if you are a poorly run company.

Consthe noise of axe-to-grind bogus reviews makes some talented people not investigate great opportunities here. My advice, speak to people at company.

Advice to Senior Managementsomehow get out the word on all the great growth and people that make this a great place to be if you are truly serious about your career. also don't hire people who are not really serious about having a career in the valley; they fade/fail and then write negative reviews with a passion

There are newer reviews on Brightedge Technologies.

Worked for Brightedge Technologies? Contribute to the Community!