Brightedge Technologies

www.brightedge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies

Company has changed - this is like a tennis match

Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is like watching a tennis match - back and forth, good review, bad review, good review etc. I have been here over a year and and I have seen a lot of change in that time. To me, this was never a terrible place to work but I agree that management was not always open or listening. Now they spend a ton of time with my team, listen, spend a lot on training and have rewards like club in hawaii, monthly EBR trips to Vegas, great training with outside vendors; this is all very real stuff that as far as I know a lot of other companies do not provide. As far as work life balance, on my team most people are gone by 5. From what I gather, it used to be a lot, and I mean a lot different. we have a young workforce in the bay area, we want to do other things that work 60 hours a week and most people i spend time with do not complain about this.

as for the product, we are by far the largest in the space with the most customers; that is a smart market speaking so while I am no SEO expert, most companies pick BrightEdge

People also seem to forget we are a venture backed start up; of course we want to be part of an outcome. That's why I signed up to build my career. I was told in my interviews building a company from scratch is hard even as it grows a lot and that seems accurate.

Cons

At one point this must have been a tough place to work or they hired psycho haters. my advice to them - move on dude!!!!!!!

I give 4 stars on culture and management - keep making it better

82 Other Employee Reviews for Brightedge Technologies (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies