Brightree

www.brightree.com
  www.brightree.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

Competitive Company and Team with Lots of Growth Opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lawrenceville, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Brightree was voted 4th fastet growing company in Georgia for a reason. The company has a great culture of rewarding performance. They recruit the best and most knowledgeable team members. Management never forgets to recognize achievements. You are given the freedom to excel without being micro-managed. This is refreshing in a top tier sales environment. It is nice to be surrounded by a team that takes pride in growing and becoming better every day!

Cons

The fast pace of things requires you to be good at time management. Departments could be better at communicating with one another.

Add more training and personal development opportunities.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

To be clear, we have been one of the GA Top 40 companies for 4 years straight. Think about that for a second. It's a great accomplishment to earn this distinction once, and many companies do that ... More

34 Other Employee Reviews for Brightree (View Most Recent)

Professional Services

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Brightree full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Brightree is a fast-growing technology firm that thrives on entrepreneurial spirit. I love the fact that I'm allowed to work independently and I am not micro-managed. As long as the clients are happy and I'm following policy I am left alone to do my job without interference. I started at Brightree a little less than one year ago and it has enriched my life tremendously. My co-workers are some of the best in our industry and are great to work with. I earn a competitive salary and am gaining invaluable experience. Finally, I get to work from home when I'm not travelling.

Cons

It sounds cheesy but I cannot think of a downside to working at Brightree. I care about my clients and I want to do a great job so I am not opposed to working long hours or working hard each day.

Keep up the great job - we can all see how hard you work and we appreciate what you do.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Your "Con" is not cheesy at all. Sounds like we done a good job doing what Jim Collins touts in his book, "Good to Great": "...getting the right people on the bus" !

AWESOME!! GO TEAM BRIGHTREE!!

Current Employee - Sales in Lawrenceville, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The community of Brightree has a deep respect and understanding of one another, to work as peers in an competitive environment with mutual respect and a desire to aspire for goals that will not only grow our own company, but its partners (customers) as well.

We are an incredible team, compiled of friends within and outside of the work place.

Cons

Traffic around here stinks! This is also my first job, and its an incredible one. With the experience contributing so much to my early life and providing me with such life long lessons, a con could be that any other job could be a let down from here on out - I hope not!

Thank you for always wanting to hear our advice, and listening to our concerns.

Keep it going!

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Nice choice of words to describe Brightree: "awesome", "team", "community", "respect", "peers", "aspire", "incredible", "friends", "listening", and "thank you."

There are newer employer reviews for Brightree