There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

Customer and Employee oriented company with opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Current Employee - Product Specialist  in  Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Brightree full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Brightree is a fast paced customer service driven company. The team of employees, including management are truly a team. Someone is always willing to help you with questions or just be a sounding board for ideas. If you are a motivated team player that takes pride in your work and believes that customer service is the key to success, then Brightree would be a great career path for you.

Cons

I do not really consider this a con but Brightree is a fast paced company with high expectations of it's employees. Your hard work will pay off but you must be responsible, self motivated and accountable.

Please keep the opportunities coming and continue to build the software and grow the business based on customer needs.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Brightree (View Most Recent)

I Love my JOB!!!

Current Employee - Product Specialist  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Product Specialist in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Brightree full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I work with a very upbeat group of people, very driven in making the customer happy. I have had the opportunity of being here for 8 years and watched Brightree go from a small company to the size it is today.... Very enjoyable place to work, and the best is that when not traveling I get to work from home!

Cons

No cons that I can think of....

Keep up the good work

Even with it's issues, it is still a decent place to work

I have been working at Brightree for more than a year

Pros

With a pseudo-agile development process, it is easier to keep yourself busy and have work to do. The development teams were realigned recently, and now are smaller and more efficient. This makes it easier to focus and understand what you are working on.

Cons

It still has some egos that need to be put in check but overall that isn't too much of a problem. They do not do annual reviews.

Keep egos in check. Do annual reviews. Provide the day after Thanksgiving off. Provide Christmas Eve off.

There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

Worked for Brightree? Contribute to the Community!