There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

Customer and Employee oriented company with opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Brightree is a fast paced customer service driven company. The team of employees, including management are truly a team. Someone is always willing to help you with questions or just be a sounding board for ideas. If you are a motivated team player that takes pride in your work and believes that customer service is the key to success, then Brightree would be a great career path for you.

Cons

I do not really consider this a con but Brightree is a fast paced company with high expectations of it's employees. Your hard work will pay off but you must be responsible, self motivated and accountable.

Advice to Management

Please keep the opportunities coming and continue to build the software and grow the business based on customer needs.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Regarding the "Advice to Management" comments: you can be assured that we'll keep the opportunities coming. Since the industry we work in constantly changes, our customer's needs change as well ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. I Love my JOB!!!

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Product Specialist in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I work with a very upbeat group of people, very driven in making the customer happy. I have had the opportunity of being here for 8 years and watched Brightree go from a small company to the size it is today.... Very enjoyable place to work, and the best is that when not traveling I get to work from home!

Cons

No cons that I can think of....

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

A long-term Brightree team member will have seen steady upward growth quarter after quarter after quarter. From just a handful of customers in the early days to becoming the market leader has been ... More

2. Doing what's right for the customer and Work/Life balance is key to working at Brightree

Current Employee - Management in Lawrenceville, GA
    Current Employee - Management in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When I first stared at Brightree, one thing was obvious from the top down, the directive was to do what is right by the customer. After many years, this directive still holds true. When it comes to making a call about how to best handle a situation, as long as we do what is responsible and right for the customer we have leadership support.

It's not just about the customer though, it's about doing what's right for the employees too. If a dedicated employee runs into personal trauma, the entire Brightree famly rallys around to help out any way that they can. By the same token, if a Brightree challenge comes up, Brightree expects it's employees to rally and resolve it.

If you are inerested in an opportunity to learn, like an environment of diversity, change and growth, then Brightree isthe place to work.

Cons

Work/Life balance requires commitment from both the team members and the managers of the team. Challenges surrounding those decisions can be frustrating. Management and team members must continuously work together to beat those challenges and frustrations.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage upwards and lateral workplace changes for the employees so as to keep employees challenged and inspired.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

The reviewer's second "Pro" paragraph points out a part of Brightree's culture that makes us special. In addition to taking care of the customer, we do what's right for our team members. To do that ... More