Brightree

www.brightree.com

Great place to grow!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsEveryone at Brightree is accountable including leadership. The leaders work harder than any other leadership team I've been a part of. They are supportive of employees and my boss has been one of the best coaches in helping me and my team develop in our careers. There are many myths at Brightree and I can assure you I have never seen anyone roaming the floor after 5:00 to see who is working or who isn't. Your work and efforts will show your value to the organization. Leadership holds everyone accountable and we all have so much work to do, the day flies by. So, you will not be bored working here. Dave Cormack (CEO) and Chris Watson (CMO) do a great job of keeping everyone in the business updated on the health of the company and the strategy/vision of where we are going. There have been no surprises since I was hired. With the rapid growth, there is a great deal of room to grow if you are looking for career growth as we are expanding rapidly. Thank you Brightree for providing a great family to work with each day and for supporting me in my career development while building a strong growing business. I didn't even mention that our customers are also like family, so if you like working with customers, they will become some of your best friends as well.

ConsI'm not sure this would be a con, but we are a leader in our industry and we move very quickly to keep up and ahead of the market. I enjoy this pace but you will be held accountable for your work and growth is your's to grab if you are looking for this type environment. I can assure you this company will not be left behind in the market place. So, it might be a fast pace but have peace of mind with the stabililty of this company and the strong leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement, there have been no surprises and I enjoy how you keep us all updated on the strategy/vision and health of our company. I have never heard anyone in leadership tell us something that didn't get accomplished. Remain honest and keep up the great work hiring some of the best employees and team members we could ask for! Thank you.

Competitve and Agressive Enviornment with Upward Mobility - if you work for it

I have been working at Brightree full-time

Pros: Brightree is an industry leader, if not trend setter in SaaS Post-Acute Care business management. My position butts… Cons: Employee Benefits and retention seem to be a focus for executive management as items… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I Love my JOB!!!

Product Specialist (Current Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Brightree full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I work with a very upbeat group of people, very driven in making the customer happy. I have had the opportunity of being here… Cons: No cons that I can think of.... Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Brightree.

Worked for Brightree? Contribute to the Community!