Great place to grow!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone at Brightree is accountable including leadership. The leaders work harder than any other leadership team I've been a part of. They are supportive of employees and my boss has been one of the best coaches in helping me and my team develop in our careers. There are many myths at Brightree and I can assure you I have never seen anyone roaming the floor after 5:00 to see who is working or who isn't. Your work and efforts will show your value to the organization. Leadership holds everyone accountable and we all have so much work to do, the day flies by. So, you will not be bored working here. Dave Cormack (CEO) and Chris Watson (CMO) do a great job of keeping everyone in the business updated on the health of the company and the strategy/vision of where we are going. There have been no surprises since I was hired. With the rapid growth, there is a great deal of room to grow if you are looking for career growth as we are expanding rapidly. Thank you Brightree for providing a great family to work with each day and for supporting me in my career development while building a strong growing business. I didn't even mention that our customers are also like family, so if you like working with customers, they will become some of your best friends as well.

Cons

I'm not sure this would be a con, but we are a leader in our industry and we move very quickly to keep up and ahead of the market. I enjoy this pace but you will be held accountable for your work and growth is your's to grab if you are looking for this type environment. I can assure you this company will not be left behind in the market place. So, it might be a fast pace but have peace of mind with the stabililty of this company and the strong leadership.

Advice to Management

Management, there have been no surprises and I enjoy how you keep us all updated on the strategy/vision and health of our company. I have never heard anyone in leadership tell us something that didn't get accomplished. Remain honest and keep up the great work hiring some of the best employees and team members we could ask for! Thank you.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

This reviewer points out an intangible benefit of working at Brightree that is hard to list on a traditional benefits summary. It's the benefit of working in a "great place to grow". Because ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Competitve and Agressive Enviornment with Upward Mobility - if you work for it

I have been working at Brightree full-time

Pros

Brightree is an industry leader, if not trend setter in SaaS Post-Acute Care business management. My position butts up to many different parts of the organization and I can say that aggressive, work-oriented professionals succeed here.

Cons

Employee Benefits and retention seem to be a focus for executive management as items slated for imporovement. The company could also use help with internal training and recongition.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

The reviewer points out that [their] "position butts up to many different parts of the organization..." This is a good thing (it's listed as a 'Pro'). One of nice things about Brightree's culture ... More

Customer and Employee oriented company with opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Brightree is a fast paced customer service driven company. The team of employees, including management are truly a team. Someone is always willing to help you with questions or just be a sounding board for ideas. If you are a motivated team player that takes pride in your work and believes that customer service is the key to success, then Brightree would be a great career path for you.

Cons

I do not really consider this a con but Brightree is a fast paced company with high expectations of it's employees. Your hard work will pay off but you must be responsible, self motivated and accountable.

Advice to Management

Please keep the opportunities coming and continue to build the software and grow the business based on customer needs.

Dec 3, 2014Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Regarding the "Advice to Management" comments: you can be assured that we'll keep the opportunities coming. Since the industry we work in constantly changes, our customer's needs change as well ... More