There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

Great place to grow!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone at Brightree is accountable including leadership. The leaders work harder than any other leadership team I've been a part of. They are supportive of employees and my boss has been one of the best coaches in helping me and my team develop in our careers. There are many myths at Brightree and I can assure you I have never seen anyone roaming the floor after 5:00 to see who is working or who isn't. Your work and efforts will show your value to the organization. Leadership holds everyone accountable and we all have so much work to do, the day flies by. So, you will not be bored working here. Dave Cormack (CEO) and Chris Watson (CMO) do a great job of keeping everyone in the business updated on the health of the company and the strategy/vision of where we are going. There have been no surprises since I was hired. With the rapid growth, there is a great deal of room to grow if you are looking for career growth as we are expanding rapidly. Thank you Brightree for providing a great family to work with each day and for supporting me in my career development while building a strong growing business. I didn't even mention that our customers are also like family, so if you like working with customers, they will become some of your best friends as well.

Cons

I'm not sure this would be a con, but we are a leader in our industry and we move very quickly to keep up and ahead of the market. I enjoy this pace but you will be held accountable for your work and growth is your's to grab if you are looking for this type environment. I can assure you this company will not be left behind in the market place. So, it might be a fast pace but have peace of mind with the stabililty of this company and the strong leadership.

Management, there have been no surprises and I enjoy how you keep us all updated on the strategy/vision and health of our company. I have never heard anyone in leadership tell us something that didn't get accomplished. Remain honest and keep up the great work hiring some of the best employees and team members we could ask for! Thank you.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Brightree (View Most Recent)

Competitve and Agressive Enviornment with Upward Mobility - if you work for it

I have been working at Brightree full-time

Pros

Brightree is an industry leader, if not trend setter in SaaS Post-Acute Care business management. My position butts up to many different parts of the organization and I can say that aggressive, work-oriented professionals succeed here.

Cons

Employee Benefits and retention seem to be a focus for executive management as items slated for imporovement. The company could also use help with internal training and recongition.

Even with it's issues, it is still a decent place to work

I have been working at Brightree for more than a year

Pros

With a pseudo-agile development process, it is easier to keep yourself busy and have work to do. The development teams were realigned recently, and now are smaller and more efficient. This makes it easier to focus and understand what you are working on.

Cons

It still has some egos that need to be put in check but overall that isn't too much of a problem. They do not do annual reviews.

Keep egos in check. Do annual reviews. Provide the day after Thanksgiving off. Provide Christmas Eve off.

There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

Worked for Brightree? Contribute to the Community!