Brightside Academy

brightsideacademy.com

I can only speak for the center where I worked.........

Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) Bronx, NY

Proswhile working there you are able to help children that come from underprivileged communities. Also, the teachers and assistants are very friendly. The parents and teachers appreciate your hard work and diligence.

ConsWhere should I start..........The pay is horrible. The work is grueling. While there I was a teacher, janitor, cook, security guard and so much more. After all the hard work you put in your efforts will never be acknowledged by management. Speaking of management, very rude no respect for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer confidential surveys for employees about the directors. Allow employs to mail them in. Some individuals want to voice concern but don't wan to lose their jobs.

Over worked, Under paid!

ECE Lead Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brightside Academy

Pros: It pays more that most other child care centers. Cons: Brightside does NOT like to consider itself a child/day care center. However, the coporate vision is much different than that of the teachers, assistants and… Advice to Senior Management: FIRE teachers who do not understand the curriculum or who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent people very supportive

Director (Current Employee) Akron, OH

I have been working at Brightside Academy full-time for more than a year

Pros: I would recommend this company to anyone in this industry Cons: I don't have any cons. Advice to Senior Management: I am management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Brightside Academy.

Worked for Brightside Academy? Contribute to the Community!