Brightview Senior Living

www.brightviewseniorliving.com
  www.brightviewseniorliving.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brightview Senior Living

Is perfect for people who like human interaction.

Former Employee - Housekeeper in Bel Air, MD
Former Employee - Housekeeper in Bel Air, MD

I worked at Brightview Senior Living part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of the teams were great. Mine happened to be one of them. Free coffee and some other perks. Nice and clean place to work. Pay was great. Co-workers from other teams were always friendly and inviting. A really nice place to work if you have the right position.

Cons

Management was not always on the same page with current events or issues of the team. My shift never rotated and I was unable to become full-time even though I worked the full-time hours. There is no growth or development in certain positions. Especially mine. If you were a housekeeper you would be worked a lot because they do not have enough people to back up the team in case of emergencies or for rotation. Although this may get better as years go on. I sure hope so.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Brightview Senior Living (View Most Recent)

Community Sales Director

Former Employee - Community Sales Director in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Community Sales Director in Woburn, MA

I worked at Brightview Senior Living full-time (more than an year)

Pros

great people to work with minus above management
    great pay if you work hard and produce

Cons

never enough residents, never pushing hard enough, never enough phone calls even when you are doing everything you can do. This position is a rotating door, plan your next position

Understand what the DCR is trying to accomplish and note that the market has changed. You can't literally pick someone up and move them in if they don't want to know matter how hard you try.

Brightview Senior Living is a great organization to work for

Current Employee - Community Sales Director
    Current Employee - Community Sales Director

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Positive work environment for associates. Management respects work life balance for associates. While I haven't met everyone at all the locations, those I have met have been great and I have wonderful co-workers at my location. This company lives and breathes it's mission statement, which is a very good thing. They offer a nice benefits package.

Cons

Not really a lot of cons to list, but in certain positions there is not a lot of opportunity for growth.

Spend more time in the communities to better understand what a day in the life of associates is really like.

There are newer employer reviews for Brightview Senior Living