Brine Group Staffing Solutions

www.brinegroup.com

An Administrative Perspective

Human Resources/Operations Manager (Current Employee) Burlington, MA

ProsSmall privately owned company with direct access and influence to CEO and Senior Management. Convenient location. Rewarded for working hard and they see it. My role has evolved over my tenure at Brine and I have had the opportunity to focus on the aspects that I am passionate about. Recruiters are given training and support, the tools they need to succeed. Ramp up period is challenging but once they have developed a client base and the rhythm, everything usually falls into place. Culture is good, work hard play hard. Management is understanding when it comes to family matters and emergencies, but they hold everyone accountable.

ConsBecause company is small, upward mobility is limited for administration. Need the volume to justify hiring another admin, but growth rate has been slow. Recruiters can move into more aggressive commission plans as they mature in their role and gain experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on growing the strengths and weeding out the weaknesses. Build consistency with employee morale. Benefits can be improved.

Everybody leaves

Recruiter (Former Employee) Burlington, MA

I worked at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: They hire great people who are fun to work with… Cons: Nobody stays there for several reasons. New recruiters are not supported enough, the culture allows managers to compete with those they manage, sometimes unfairly, and… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a real manager and use best practices instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Toxic for recruiters

Consultant (Former Employee) Burlington, MA

I worked at Brine Group Staffing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy location for most commuters. Good ability to advertise your positions and compete with your clients ads. Unlimited ability to place ads for… Cons: The Healthcare group has extraordinarily high turnover and at present has no recruiters other than the owner. Morale is very poor in that group when… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on tech recruiting where you already succeed. Work on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brine Group Staffing Solutions.

Worked for Brine Group Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!