Brink's Home Security
www.brinkshomesecurity.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Broadview Security - Excellent for contact center workers, disorganized at upper levels.

Knoxville, TN

ProsBroadview Security (formerly Brink's Home Security) is an outstanding work environment. The employees and supervisors all maintaina positive working relationship and there is a great sense of "team" within each group and department. The benefits are comparable to similar organizations with reasonably priced health, dental, and vision benefits. Employees are provided with adequate time off and the company has a flexible attendance policy. Compensation for call center employees is slightly better than most in the area. In addition, there is a clear career path for contact center employees to develop via a structured training and development program.

ConsAs is the case within many companies, information is generally poorly communicated. Conflicting information is often delivered to front-line employees and revised several times over a short period of time.

Compensation for exempt level employees is below average for the market.

There are insufficient opportunities for exempt level employees to progress and grow professionally at some locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe appearance of disorganization and poor decision making often frustrate employees at all levels of the organization. The best advice I could give would be to closely evaluate the work environment for the front-line representatives and attempt to view organizational, policy, and procedure changes as they do. I would also encourage market studies to determine a more competitive pay scale for exempt level staff.

Good Company to work for, but experienced major micro-management

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

I worked at Brink's Home Security

Pros: This is a good company, it is strong in the market and has a good reputation.. Has… Cons: I felt like everything I did was being checked to find errors. I was apprehensive most of the time, like I was might do… Advice to Senior Management: Losen up a little bit, you've got great people working for you in your sales department, but no one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Look elswhere if you want to make money

Residential Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Brink's Home Security

Pros: Training is excellent to start, so if you are looking for a starter company to begin with here is one… Cons: Training stops after their official training seminar in Irving. You've heard the definition of insanity, that is there idea of training. No creativity… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your people what they are worth. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brink's Home Security.

Worked for Brink's Home Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brink's Home Security reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brink's Home Security CEO Robert B. Allen. All reviews posted anonymously by Brink's Home Security employees.