There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Brinks Armored Solutions

Current Employee - Chief Cashier in Ridgeland, MS
Current Employee - Chief Cashier in Ridgeland, MS

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

insurance for full time employees, matches 401k

Cons

needs to care more for employees

needs to care more for employees

169 Other Employee Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated (View Most Recent)

Brinks we have a problem

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have met and worked with some truly talented and motivated individuals over the years.

Cons

Whew where to begin ok lets start with benefits or lack thereof, in ten years Brinks has cut our pension then cut the employee stock option program and worst of all ceased to effectively contribute to our 401k(from match of 125% of first 5% of employee contributions to 1% lol) These things suck for sure but the absolute biggest issue is the price of healthcare and lack of any options other than united health care. The cost of this garbage substandard insurance has risen annually for the several years to become truly unaffordable, now a married employee with a family is paying 594.00 a month for health and dental insurance. Also as with many companies im sure the micro management is astounding i swear to god we have a emloyee whos only job is to forward emails that you have already recieved days ago asking of the status of so and so.

Stop wasting money on CRAP like Brinks university what a joke, oh and really good idea to spend millions company wide on the smart drive system and new trucks with the revolving drum doors. Did any of you stop and think "hey we are putting cameras in every truck and also creating a system thats gonna take the messenger additional time just to enter and exit the vehicle lets go ahead and SPEND MONEY TO DECREASE THE EFFIENCY OF OUR ROUTES" you as managers and senior leadership excel at creating road blocks and dreaming up ways to keep us from doing our jobs in a timely and effective manner. Need proff look at your redundant cash management programs that require the same information to be entered several times in one single transaction. Oh and how about hiring IT people who actually call you back when you report a computer issue, and being able to understand them would be nice. Speaking of computers one of our programs is DOS i dont even know what the hell DOS is other than really really old.

Thank god you fired that moron CEO from Canada! heres some advice to the new guy, you have some extremely smart and talented mid level managers who if put in the right position in this company could help affect positive change. I can think of 3-4 guys right now off the top of my head these are the people you need to surround yourself with not with people left over who have already failed. Oh and stop promoting knuckle dragging eyebrowless cavemen who lead through fear and intimidation and motivate by screaming at you on calls and embarrising you in front of the whole godamm region. Good luck your gonna need it.

Sad and Demoralizing environment

Former Employee - Business in Coppell, TX
    Former Employee - Business in Coppell, TX

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

1. pre 2012 days- best place to work
    2.friendly working atmosphere
    3. self managing teams and individuals

Cons

1. Demoralizing and highly micromanaged workplace
    2.kills the enthusiasm of working on projects
    3.highly demotivating as no pay raise

understand the culture of the Brink's community. You are trying to FORCE and RULE the current employees with Heavy processes that Only You can Understand.

There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated