Brink's, Incorporated

There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Good job for a while

Current Employee - Vault in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Vault in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (less than a year)

Pros

People are fun, the job is very simple, it is an easy job for what the pay you. You don't deal with customers except on rare occasions and the best part is they provide lunch sometimes and my co-workers are fun.

Cons

The pay is not very good on the overall. It pays the bills but barely. The management is laughable at best. The training is suspect sometimes. I often hear people that dislike their job here. I don't dislike it, I just don't enjoy it.

Figure out a way to reward employees for a job well done and stop treating the employees like we are in a communist country.

213 Other Employee Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated (View Most Recent)

Definition of insanity, doing the same things over and over and expecting different results...

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At one time, the thought leaders in the industry, innovative company

Cons

Arrogant, autocratic management, devolving into chaos, devoid of clear strategy, direction or corporate identity. Getting by solely on what remains of the once premier brand name. Employees are paralyzed with fear, customer meetings all start with apologies....

Shift focus away from short-term-ism, panic management and myopic internal focus on accounting to a true customer focused (including internal customers) with emphasis on long term....

Worst Experience. Terrible culture

Current Employee - Sales in Coppell, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Coppell, TX

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is decent. That is about it..

Cons

If you are not part of the "boys"club you won't get anywhere. They treat people terrible, environment is cold, everyone is waiting to be "next" to be laid off. Executive management has no idea what they are doing, they get rid of people all the time. If you are not a YES person you are seen as a threat. Can not trust anyone, everyone is afraid to loose their jobs and will do anything to keep it since it is easier to stay then get something else.. Everyone I know there HATES their job

Take the time to really understand your business and have a long term vision. A lot of great people that were actually valuable and dedicated left. Don't make changes for the sake of making a change, actually try to think about what will happen when the change happens, how will that affect the customer.

There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated