Brink's, Incorporated
www.brinks.com Richmond, VA 5000+ Employees

Good job for a while

Vault (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for less than a year

ProsPeople are fun, the job is very simple, it is an easy job for what the pay you. You don't deal with customers except on rare occasions and the best part is they provide lunch sometimes and my co-workers are fun.

ConsThe pay is not very good on the overall. It pays the bills but barely. The management is laughable at best. The training is suspect sometimes. I often hear people that dislike their job here. I don't dislike it, I just don't enjoy it.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a way to reward employees for a job well done and stop treating the employees like we are in a communist country.

Definition of insanity, doing the same things over and over and expecting different results...

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At one time, the thought leaders in the industry, innovative… Cons: Arrogant, autocratic management, devolving into chaos, devoid of clear strategy, direction or corporate identity. Getting by solely on… Advice to Senior Management: Shift focus away from short-term-ism, panic management and myopic internal focus on accounting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worst Experience. Terrible culture

Sales (Current Employee)
Coppell, TX

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is decent. That is about it.. Cons: If you are not part of the "boys"club you won't get anywhere. They treat people terrible, environment is cold, everyone is waiting to be… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to really understand your business and have a long term vision. A lot of great people that were actually valuable and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brink's, Incorporated.

Worked for Brink's, Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brink's, Incorporated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brink's, Incorporated CEO Thomas C. Schievelbein. All reviews posted anonymously by Brink's, Incorporated employees.