Brinker

There are newer employer reviews for Brinker

Treat you right

Current Employee - Managing Partner
Current Employee - Managing Partner

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

Great People and Culture. In a down economy, the company is staying positive and trying new things. Great opportunity to come out a winner.

Cons

As with any company, when the money is not flowing to the bottom lne, things need to be cut. You can only cut so much before it has to come from the team.

Keep trying new things, don't be afraid to fail. The people who work for you will not let that happen. Variable compensation is good to drive sales. If you take it away, it demotivates

88 Other Employee Reviews for Brinker (View Most Recent)

I loved a lot of things about working for Brinker!

Former Employee - Restaurant Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Restaurant Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Brinker full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Brinker is really one big family. When a team member is in crisis, they pull together and help out with support and the Brinker Family Fund. That is what I miss most about working there, the camaraderie.
    The expectations are clear, and if you exceed them, you will be extremely successful. The bonuses are some of the best in the industry if you can exceed them (which my team always did).

Cons

Chili's kept making a lot of knee jerk reaction changes to keep up with the competition. I am all for change, it is good sometimes, but as a manager in operations, I was in the front lines and had a lot of apologizing to do to the guests, the loyal guests.
    My other con to working there is the 50-55 hour work week is not true, especially if you are trying to hit or exceed your target bonus.

The upper management was really invested in my growth.

Brinker is a very good company to work for.

Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Brinker full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Brinker has a long history in the full service restaurant industry. When company takes care the people that takes care of the guests. Has a great winning culture.

Cons

The restuarant industry is not easy. It takes hard work, long hours and sometimes feels thankless. I feel that sometimes leaders lose that in the pursuit of success.

Work hard and be proud do what you do!

There are newer employer reviews for Brinker