There are newer employer reviews for Brinker

exceeds

Former Employee - Server in Cedar Hill, TX
Former Employee - Server in Cedar Hill, TX

I worked at Brinker

Pros

great fellow employees to work with, we partied all the time and so did the entire team off and on the clock

Cons

had to be at work on time and did not have any smoke breaks for the cooks or servers and the managers did not smoke either

Advice to Management

don't worry so much, be happy life is too short to get all stressed out over things that do not matter when it is all said and done

reviews filtered by
  1. Good job while in college

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

flexible hours, most money you'll probably make while going to school. great training system. if you need a day off, there are people there that can take em.

Cons

training takes about a month, can get very stressful. management are sticklers because it is a corporate company. not bad though

Advice to Management

there seemed to be a lot of favoritism, but if I were a manager, I would do the same thing.

2. Fun place to wait tables

Former Employee - Waiter
    Former Employee - Waiter

I worked at Brinker

Pros

You get to write your name upside down with crayons on their paper table cloths, where goofy ties, and break out into spontaneous italian songs.

Cons

Its a corporate restaurant so they give you three table sections to which you make mediocre pay compared to some private restaurants which give you as many tables as you can handle.

Advice to Management

Performed competently but seemed to switch management a lot. Careful of the line between boss and friends, and don't play favorites.

There are newer employer reviews for Brinker