There are newer employer reviews for Brinker

A Corporate Mess

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Lafayette, LA
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

Two days off a week. Other plus sides are that the current management is so rough that anything looks good in comparison so advancement is available.

Cons

Lack of management unity and in general a company that seems on the decline. There is a definable lack of quality to the product but quality is preached and yet it is non existant

the really rough stores should be closely analyzed and shut down, cleaned, restaffed, retrained. Take management training seriously. If you don't the employees don't.

83 Other Employee Reviews for Brinker (View Most Recent)

its pretty good

Current Employee - Server  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Server in Austin, TX

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

It is good for a college student. I wouldnt make it a career but it was good for me through college. not bad

Cons

Depending on if you work in a big city it can be pretty slow which can be bad especially if you are trying to make this a career which i highly suggest not to.

Care more about the employees in some cases.

Not much fun anymore

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Brinker

Pros

Used to be a very fun company, low pressure company. When faced with making things difficult or simple, the answer was "We're a burger company!" so simple was better.

Cons

Clung to closely to demands of individuals, both in operations and corporate. Some departments recognized limited resources and planned/filtered accordingly. Other departments thought "it's not my budget that is impacted if I demand the moon".

Tame the Divas. In the departments that spend the most, look at which other departments are demanding the most from them and evaluate the demands they place on others (HR!)

There are newer employer reviews for Brinker

Worked for Brinker? Contribute to the Community!