Brinker

Great college job

Current Employee - Server in New Braunfels, TX
Current Employee - Server in New Braunfels, TX

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

chilis was a great place to work at for the amount of tips you recieve for the work complete. great summer time money while in school. not much responsibility.

Cons

the main con is that during the school year business tends to slow down quiet a bit. my recommendation is be great at your job and you will get closing shifts which in turn means more money.

my advice to managers is give credit to your best employees. Also be consistent in your management direction, employees follow by example.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Brinker (View Most Recent)

High standard,s but a face in the crowd.

Current Employee - Liine Cook in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Liine Cook in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

Very well organized, I was very well trained at my position. Impressed with the high quality of ingredients used and health and cleanliness standards are very high.

Cons

Corporate feel, rigid rules, every minute of your time spent working, no smoke breaks, sometimes you feel like a face in the crowd.

For the love of god, pay us more. I am a culinary professional and cooks arguably have the worst jobs in the company. It is the love, not the money that keeps us in this profession.

OK>

Current Employee - L2 Analyst, Front Line in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - L2 Analyst, Front Line in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Brinker

Pros

Comp card allowing free meals at some of their restaurants, supportive coworkers, occasionally able to telecommute

Cons

Split days off, unusual hours, traffic in the area

Review your salaries and treat your employees a little better, a better work/life balance would be nice

There are newer employer reviews for Brinker