Brintons is like a big family.

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Pune (India)
Current Employee - Team Leader in Pune (India)

I have been working at Brintons full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great opportunities on the way.
Working in Shifts.
Different field to explore.

Cons

No flexibility in timings.
Currently not much opportunities.
Slow economic growth.

No comments

Other Reviews for Brintons

Brintons

I have been working at Brintons

Pros

For the carpet trade it wasn't a bad wage until they took our bonus system anyway from us, if that ever comes back the pay is quite good. Over the years working for them I've meet some great people which has helped me stay for so long.

Cons

Wall to wall dust and it's everywhere the factory is never clean now, after the the cleaner left they never replaced him. Now the dust just settles on everything. Management are constantly asking more for less which is understandable given these times, but a little thank you or good job every now and then would go a long way.

For the years I've worked for Brintons it's been slowly getting worse and worse. With loss of bonuses and then making people redundant only to bring them back weeks later as temps because the place can't function without them. Also far to many silly mistakes with orders/materials are made and better communication between sections is needed.

Always on the edge

Current Employee - Corporate Support Staff  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Corporate Support Staff in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Brintons

Pros

Coworkers, healthcare benefits, Flexible working hours, location in office park is about 5 min to interstate, restaurants, and shopping areas, 401K match, vacation time, holidays observed,diverse work force,

Cons

No raises or bonuses in 5 years, No training for corporate office support staff, Actually owned by private equity firm Carlyle, 3 rounds of layoffs since Carlyle takeover,Constant battle between Brintons USA & Brintons UK, High turnover

KPIs for corporate support staff, limit favoritism, Review for raises as cost of living continues to rise but salaries remain the same which is causing many employees to take on second jobs or leave entirely.

There are newer employer reviews for Brintons.

Worked for Brintons? Contribute to the Community!