Brio Bravo Restaurant Group
www.bbrg.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

The BEST of both worlds! Great group & company!

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

Pros+Great people who become more like family that truly care about YOU.
+Exciting new projects to be a part of & take ownership of for the company.
+Always something new to learn!

ConsLean team at times creates multiple projects all at once. If you are an excellent multi-tasker and like a challenge, then this is the place for you! We eat A LOT...but that's not a CON.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open and honest to everyone. We can't be everyone's friend or make everyone happy even though we are in the service industry. Continue to offer wellness, social and family involvement activities since a lot of companies don't do that anymore. There is always someone to reach out to with your ideas to make things happen.

Doesn't really make you want to say Bravo.

Manager (Former Employee)
    Whitehall, PA

I worked at Brio Bravo Restaurant Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent menu choices. Offered great starting salary. Higher end clientele.… Cons: Not very structured. Showed favoritism. Had to train in Cleveland for 10 weeks. Not a very good training program. Was… Advice to Senior Management: Don't think you're better than those around you. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Time

Server (Current Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Brio Bravo Restaurant Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good management, training, and benefits. Cons: schedule: not very forgiving on holidays Advice to Senior Management: allow more flexibility Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Brio Bravo Restaurant Group.

Worked for Brio Bravo Restaurant Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brio Bravo Restaurant Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brio Bravo Restaurant Group CEO Saed Mohseni. All reviews posted anonymously by Brio Bravo Restaurant Group employees.