Bristol-Myers Squibb

www.bms.com

Progressive HR relationships and strategies

Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsHR has a true business partner relationship with management. HR has a significant presence and can impact the business working with their client group management team. Talented and intelligent work force and HR organization.

ConsWhen recognition is based on sizzle vs. substance it is frustrating and demoralizing. Rather than promote from within, hiring 'new' and 'better' is also bad for moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport and promote individuals who consistently deliver results instead of rewarding people who supposedly think strategically but can not deliver.

A BioPharma Leader You Can Be Proud To Work For!

Associate Director (Former Employee) Hopewell, NJ

I worked at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Rewarding work, excellent compensation, good work/life balance, innovative environment, quality… Cons: As with most companies, promotions are still mostly decided by… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to prevent your superstars from leaving, make the promotion process more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cutting edge technology with fascinating people!

Research Assistant II (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fantastic people, exciting-cutting-edge technology, Fast-paced development, changing people's lives Cons: Its very easy to get "lost" in such a large corporation. Making your… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the transparency within the purchasing department! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!