Bristol-Myers Squibb
www.bms.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Less oversight would be better. Very secure and sometimes happy.

Senior Research Associate (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time for more than 3 years

ProsTop of our industry, lots of collaboration and facilities. 401k match, bonus and PTO are excellent.

ConsIt seems there are a lot of people and contractors here whose job it is to 'make scientists more efficient' This is no fun, and people make money selling us plasticware tracking software, databases and network groups.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive us a break and let us into the lab more. Also, stock options for lab people, not just lawyers and business managers. It just goes better for everyone if we have skin in the game. Internal promotions would be nice too.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

great

Research Investigator (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is my first job after graduate school. BMS is friendly for entry… Cons: Recent lay off have affected this company, a little down sizing has happened.… Advice to Senior Management: increase training opportunity for young scientist, need to increase travel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growth in knowledge,friendship, and talent

I have been working at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time

Pros: Continuous education is encouraged and rewarded. Cons: Difficult to move up on the ladder. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bristol-Myers Squibb reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bristol-Myers Squibb CEO Lamberto Andreotti. All reviews posted anonymously by Bristol-Myers Squibb employees.