Bristol-Myers Squibb

www.bms.com

This is an excellent company to work for, great people, good benefits, good science.

Research Scientist I (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsThis is a well managed company in terms of benefits, good pay, and believes in buying high quality equipment for the benefit of the scientist. The work life balance is excellent, and most people are caring.

ConsThe company senior managers are extremely driven and when I was there were more concerned with what other peer companies were working on instead of driving their internal science programs.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust you scientist and listen to their ideas and stop looking over your shoulder at your peers. Believe in your own people and you will reap the rewards.

Great Place to Work if You're Willing to go to Princeton

Senior Audit Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits, Career Opportunities and Caliber of the majority of the… Cons: The location and the multiple changes in strategies while an… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to streamline and focus on your market expertise. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent people Decent company

Manufacturing Specialist (Current Employee) Devens, MA

I have been working at Bristol-Myers Squibb full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good vacation allowance and sick time, good 401K match -100% to 6%. Northeast Site (Devens) is in nice location, right off highway. … Cons: Typical corporate crap - bonus way below what it should have been given… Advice to Senior Management: Stop adding upper management personnel with 6 figure salaries who are useless and add nothing of value and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!