Bristow Group Inc
www.bristowgroup.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Bristow Group North American Business Unit

Current Employee (Current Employee)
Galliano, LA

ProsField employees are motivated to get the job done efficiently and safely. Field employees help each other out and are generally very competent and professional. Good salary and benefits package. Good equipment and generally good working and living conditions. CEO has his head in the right place.

ConsLiving conditions at some bases are deplorable. New Iberia HQ manages as if the GOM field bases are a burden and an embarrassment to them. New Iberia generally serves as a holding tank for incompetent managers and their cousins who "kind of" want to work 9 to 5. In short, the company HQs is overstaffed and overfed and operates as if the field bases are there to support THEM.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to weed out duds in New Iberia. Ask to stay overnight in the New Horizons trailer park and Patterson base apartments. Tell NABU managers to push back from their desks and get out into the field.

Chiles makes all the money

Manager (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Bristow Group Inc

Pros: nice mates at the worker level Cons: self serving upper management all cash and flash Advice to Senior Management: spread the wealth! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

neutral

Field Manager (Current Employee)
    Galliano, LA

I have been working at Bristow Group Inc

Pros: pay and benefits are great Cons: middle management are ex pilots & mechanics and are, therefore,… Advice to Senior Management: change leadership style or quit No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bristow Group Inc.

Worked for Bristow Group Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bristow Group Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bristow Group Inc CEO Bill Chiles. All reviews posted anonymously by Bristow Group Inc employees.