BroadSpire
www.broadspire.com Santa Clarita, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Dissatisfying

Claim Representative (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at BroadSpire full-time for less than a year

ProsThe best reason to work at Broadspire is to have paycheck. It's a stepping stone to a better job.

ConsTerrible policies and procedures. The processes are overworked and redundant. Not a 40 hour job.

Advice to Senior ManagementWho is managing the managers? The managers are horrible and lack the skill set of professionalism and ethics. You will find the average representative is more skilled than their manager. Promotion opportunities are for men and who elbow you rub the best.

below average salary

Senior Claims Adjuster (Current Employee)
Melville, NY

I have been working at BroadSpire

Pros: very accomodating when it comes to needing time off to… Cons: below average salary no raises More

Working at Broadspire was satisfying as far as management and respect is concerned, but claims work is still as stressfu

Claims Examiner II (Current Employee)

I have been working at BroadSpire

Pros: Fairness and a genuine care for their employees opportunities for growth. There was no micro-managing in my office,… Cons: They are losing accounts to the big bag SWick. But… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BroadSpire.

Worked for BroadSpire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BroadSpire reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BroadSpire CEO Suresh Srinivasan. All reviews posted anonymously by BroadSpire employees.