Broadcom
www.broadcom.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

Challenging/Exciting place to work

Intern (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsVery challenging work environment: You have to think on-the-fly to problems that are quite common when developing new chips and related firmware. Extremely tolerant and appreciative of new ideas, even from interns.

ConsPerks are not that great and compensation is OK. May not be the best place to work for people who don't have a good understanding of the field of work.

Great Internship

Intern (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Broadcom as an intern for less than a year

Pros: 1. Supportive colleagues 2. Great work environment 3. Very intelligent workforce 4. Friendly and non condescending 5. Confidence… Cons: 1. Due to the size of the team, no mentor -… Advice to Senior Management: Better training and better exit interviews for interns would be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

over 5 years

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Broadcom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: performance driven, a attitude always look for improvements, engineer oriented,… Cons: slow growth apportunities, mostly depends on which devision you belong… More
There are newer reviews on Broadcom.

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadcom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadcom CEO Scott McGregor. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadcom employees.