Broadcom

www.broadcom.com

Efficient execution at terrible costs in line management and ethics

Principal Engineer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood execution in top management and good corporate efficiency overall, especially on a low program budget. Showy inflated position titles but not necessarily also compensations.

ConsLow standard in line management. Manipulative, verbally abusive, trick-playing, and over-powering practice of team management seen with an infamous individual manager. Cheap, harsh, and cow-boy style of management which fooled or took advantage of employees. Managers happily took away innovative, diligent, and quality contributions often at employee's extra sacrifice of personal time and life, but hesitated to compensate back, eating free lunch with selfish personal career advancement while breaking fundamental trust with employees. Denied mistreatment to last minute, and for years took no meaningful action to recognize employees until employee resignation. Precious years of career unfortunately spent with such manager/employer.

security and office services needs real leadership

If I Told You, I Would BE Fired (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at Broadcom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: pay there are some good benefits, but they do not make up for… Cons: security and office services leadership has no clue how to define the word leader . they believe leading people means micro managing … Advice to Senior Management: security leadership is arrogant and will never change their stripes. they may go to corrective classes and coaching, but its only a show to appease… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Became the victim of an acquisition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Broadcom full-time for less than a year

Pros: They have a good benefits package. Cons: It seems to take 20 people to get one thing… More
There are newer reviews on Broadcom.

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!