Broadcom

www.broadcom.com

Intern

Intern (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThey don't give much job to interns. And much of the job is boring, like looking for waveforms for whole day without knowing what is happening there.

ConsSalary is good. They also give you relocation fees. Food at company is good. Interns also have opportunity to listen to quarterly report about the future of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the portion of the food. Increase the variety of the food. Create more interesting jobs for interns

Employees are treated like mere pawns

Principal Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Broadcom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good overall culture. Scott McGregor has great vision and… Cons: More senior employees do not feel respected and valued. Seems like the team has high turnovers (due to better opportunities elsewhere) and senior members… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of making expensive acquisitions overseas (especially those that make no sense)… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Review

Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at Broadcom part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful people to work with Cons: salary is a little low Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Broadcom.

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!