Broadcom
www.broadcom.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

A good place to get some experience but you can sometimes get lost in the corporate structure

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Richmond, BC (Canada)

ProsI worked at Broadcom in Richmond, BC half way through my second year of university. It was a good place to learn some skills and get a feeling for what it's like to actually work as a software engineer. Everybody was really helpful and made sure that I knew what I was doing.

ConsSometimes, as an intern, you kind of get lost in the corporate structure. When scheduling projects, I wasn't even a consideration. I just got a few odd jobs and I'm pretty sure that almost none of the work I did even actually ended up being used.

Not a bad place to work.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Broadcom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benifits, strong engineering skills Cons: Too much work to do, small team. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Internship at Broadcom

Intern (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Broadcom as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good Working Environment, Cordial Teams, Team Outings, Work on Live… Cons: Less Recreational Activities, Strict Rules and Regulations No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Broadcom.

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadcom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadcom CEO Scott McGregor. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadcom employees.