Broadcom

There are newer employer reviews for Broadcom

Good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Broadcom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My manger is really nice. As I'm from a non-English speaking country, my English was very poor in the very beginning. My manager didn't blame on me and even asked whether I need some help on English..

The team is really cool. People are willing to help with each other. Great place to work at.

Cons

As a hardware company, they don't pay much attention on software.

978 Other Employee Reviews for Broadcom (View Most Recent)

Overall a solid experience for an internship, not necessarily the best for career opportunity

I worked at Broadcom as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

Solid pay; gave me a chance as a young inexperienced college student; was offered the opportunity to work in different roles throughout the finance department; even when I left, the company offered me multiple different roles in order to keep me aboard.

Cons

Finance department a little disorganized; not necessarily the highest quality of employees on board (low to mid-tier schools); not too many young employees in finance department

Set the bar high for your employees; keep in regular communication with all the members of the team to make sure that no one is feeling left out

very positive experience

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Broadcom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It was very nice to work at Broadcom, flexible hours, friendly colleagues, good work/life balance and reasonable benefits

Cons

need improve the management and assignment of the projects and how to use the resource wisely.

There are newer employer reviews for Broadcom