Broadcom

www.broadcom.com

Intense, but educating and challenging.

Intern (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsIt's real work, in a highly technical environment. There's lots of scope for learning, and, in keeping with the tech culture in the Bay Area, as long as you get your work done, nothing else matters.

ConsWork pressure is generally greater in Broadcom than comparable companies, and may encroach on your personal time. HR is almost invisible, and the number of social activities/events are minimal.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter care must be taken of the employees in terms of perquisites, goodies(!) and socializing events. Project rotation policies must be more transparent.

Outstanding

Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Broadcom part-time for more than a year

Pros: My time at Broadcom was some of the most productive… Cons: Not much to say here. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Internship at Broadcom

LTE Mobile Test Intern (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Broadcom as an intern for more than 5 years

Pros: *Good training material *Opportunity to work with cutting edge test equipment Cons: *No formal in-class or hands-on training *Lack of flexibility to choose… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Broadcom.

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!