Broadlawns Medical Center

www.broadlawns.org

I enjoy my experience at Broadlawns

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Des Moines, IA

ProsIts a place you can learn. Its small enough you know faces. The doctors in the ER are great to work with!

ConsSome shifts are not very good with teamwork. I feel as if certain titles make them feel they can disrespect others with lower titles behind their name. I feel as if people get chances on bettering themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel as if there could be more positive praise or actions from management. Its much quicker and easier to point out the negatives to employees from bosses. Maybe a little more training on that. I feel as if that affects the work environment on a negative basis.

It is a fabulous place to work!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Broadlawns Medical Center

Pros: It is a family atmosphere. Everyone works together as a team. Awesome support from leaders. Open door policies by administration. The patients are… Cons: I have worked at broadlawns medical center for a long time and am hard pressed to find a lot of negatives about the place. In… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to the staff as you have been doing for years. Continue to be part of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Broadlawns Medical Center.

Worked for Broadlawns Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!