There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

An Ideal Employer

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Jersey City, NJ
Current Employee - Project Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

After working for years on Wall Street with other big firms, Broadridge made me an offer as a full-time employee. The money was great. I was also enticed by the benefits.

After working at the firm for several weeks, I can say that this is a diamond in the rough. It'd be best for you to get in here soon, before more people catch on!

- The people at this firm are not political.
- The IT resources that I've dealt with are FIVE TIMES BETTER than their "counterparts" at my previous employers. As a Project Manager, I don't need to nag or bug my resources to do things. At most, I just have to remind them. This leaves me with the time and energy I need to dedicate to the strategic direction of my project. It's very refreshing to be able to act as a Project Manager, rather than a babysitter.
- The "unofficial" benefits of this firm are innumerable. Broadridge, SO FAR, seems to be incredibly understanding of the differences among its employees and their family/personal situations. Many people work from home once or twice a week. Also, if you are a responsible employee, they are more than willing to negotiate a later arrival time (9 am is standard; but several people in my group have young children and thus they cannot make it to work before 9:40).
- They don't do any of the obnoxious things I was subjected to on Wall Street - they don't print out my long distance phone calls to my mother (I only call her from my work phone 1/weeks, but at my previous employer, I got a talking to for a 13 minute phone call to my mother in her hospital room immediately after she got out of surgery).
- To make a long story short, YOU MUST do your work - it's def not a place for under-achievers. BUT...if you are able to perform your job well - and you need flexibility - they are the BEST!!!

I really like it here. I can't believe I wasted so much time working for those male chauvinists on Wall Street!

Cons

- the cafeteria
- the jersey city location

- Continue to be "ahead of the curve" in your treatment of employees. It's why I like working for you, and it's what I brag to my friends about. It means more than you know to working women and parents!

243 Other Employee Reviews for Broadridge (View Most Recent)

Great firm, but increasing politics

Former Employee - Sales Manager  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Broadridge

Pros

High level of ethics amongst senior management
    Commitment to quality
    Competent colleagues
    Good client relationships
    Solid financial situation
    Loyalty to loyal employees
    Empathy among senior management
    "Open door" policy

Cons

Compensation low compared to industry
    Growing levels of politics in mid management
    Some key middle managers lacking in business ethics and empathy

Refocus on making Broadridge a great place to work
    Address lack of empathy with those leaders where it is obvious, even though they may produce measurable business results

waste of many years in my profession career

Former Employee - Manager  in  Edgewood, NY
    Former Employee - Manager in Edgewood, NY

I worked at Broadridge

Pros

salary is decent. benefits were ok, but a definite decrease in all compensation was noticed with spin off from ADP.

Cons

Absolutely zero advancement, feedback or professionalism from upper management.

Rich Daly and John Hogan need to open their eyes to what is really going on in their company. You or overpaying the top tier for doing nothing and exploiting your company.

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!