Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

An Ideal Employer

Project Manager (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsAfter working for years on Wall Street with other big firms, Broadridge made me an offer as a full-time employee. The money was great. I was also enticed by the benefits.

After working at the firm for several weeks, I can say that this is a diamond in the rough. It'd be best for you to get in here soon, before more people catch on!

- The people at this firm are not political.
- The IT resources that I've dealt with are FIVE TIMES BETTER than their "counterparts" at my previous employers. As a Project Manager, I don't need to nag or bug my resources to do things. At most, I just have to remind them. This leaves me with the time and energy I need to dedicate to the strategic direction of my project. It's very refreshing to be able to act as a Project Manager, rather than a babysitter.
- The "unofficial" benefits of this firm are innumerable. Broadridge, SO FAR, seems to be incredibly understanding of the differences among its employees and their family/personal situations. Many people work from home once or twice a week. Also, if you are a responsible employee, they are more than willing to negotiate a later arrival time (9 am is standard; but several people in my group have young children and thus they cannot make it to work before 9:40).
- They don't do any of the obnoxious things I was subjected to on Wall Street - they don't print out my long distance phone calls to my mother (I only call her from my work phone 1/weeks, but at my previous employer, I got a talking to for a 13 minute phone call to my mother in her hospital room immediately after she got out of surgery).
- To make a long story short, YOU MUST do your work - it's def not a place for under-achievers. BUT...if you are able to perform your job well - and you need flexibility - they are the BEST!!!

I really like it here. I can't believe I wasted so much time working for those male chauvinists on Wall Street!

Cons- the cafeteria
- the jersey city location

Advice to Senior Management- Continue to be "ahead of the curve" in your treatment of employees. It's why I like working for you, and it's what I brag to my friends about. It means more than you know to working women and parents!

Great firm, but increasing politics

Sales Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Broadridge

Pros: High level of ethics amongst senior management Commitment to quality Competent colleagues Good… Cons: Compensation low compared to industry Growing levels of politics in mid… Advice to Senior Management: Refocus on making Broadridge a great place to work Address lack of empathy with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

waste of many years in my profession career

Manager (Former Employee) Edgewood, NY

I worked at Broadridge

Pros: salary is decent. benefits were ok, but a definite… Cons: Absolutely zero advancement, feedback or professionalism from upper management. Advice to Senior Management: Rich Daly and John Hogan need to open their eyes to what is really going on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!