There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

Good place to work with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Edgewood, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

above average benefits, nice working environment and good people here. Have room to grow within the organization, one thing doesn't make me feel right is some people who got hired because they have connections with the senior management people.

Cons

excessive overtime sometime happened and 24/7 supports and workload distribution sometimes are not even distribute within the team. Bonus are not competitive to other competitor.

Listen more to associates understand their needs and provide better than above average benefits. Stop hiring people that have connections and hire people who knows what they are doing and know what to do.

243 Other Employee Reviews for Broadridge (View Most Recent)

Very good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Edgewood, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

Stable, trusting, work life balance, compensation, hard work and innovation are rewarded. Convenient to get to. I have a great team.

Cons

Becoming too corporate. Trust is slowly eroding. Used to have more of a family type environment and now we are becoming too politically correct.

Worry less about the politically correct non-sense and get back to growing the business. Get the culture and the trust back, HR shouldn't run the company. Otherwise, I love you guys (and gals)

An Ideal Employer

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

After working for years on Wall Street with other big firms, Broadridge made me an offer as a full-time employee. The money was great. I was also enticed by the benefits.

After working at the firm for several weeks, I can say that this is a diamond in the rough. It'd be best for you to get in here soon, before more people catch on!

- The people at this firm are not political.
    - The IT resources that I've dealt with are FIVE TIMES BETTER than their "counterparts" at my previous employers. As a Project Manager, I don't need to nag or bug my resources to do things. At most, I just have to remind them. This leaves me with the time and energy I need to dedicate to the strategic direction of my project. It's very refreshing to be able to act as a Project Manager, rather than a babysitter.
    - The "unofficial" benefits of this firm are innumerable. Broadridge, SO FAR, seems to be incredibly understanding of the differences among its employees and their family/personal situations. Many people work from home once or twice a week. Also, if you are a responsible employee, they are more than willing to negotiate a later arrival time (9 am is standard; but several people in my group have young children and thus they cannot make it to work before 9:40).
    - They don't do any of the obnoxious things I was subjected to on Wall Street - they don't print out my long distance phone calls to my mother (I only call her from my work phone 1/weeks, but at my previous employer, I got a talking to for a 13 minute phone call to my mother in her hospital room immediately after she got out of surgery).
    - To make a long story short, YOU MUST do your work - it's def not a place for under-achievers. BUT...if you are able to perform your job well - and you need flexibility - they are the BEST!!!

I really like it here. I can't believe I wasted so much time working for those male chauvinists on Wall Street!

Cons

- the cafeteria
    - the jersey city location

- Continue to be "ahead of the curve" in your treatment of employees. It's why I like working for you, and it's what I brag to my friends about. It means more than you know to working women and parents!

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!