Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

Good place to work with

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Edgewood, NY

Prosabove average benefits, nice working environment and good people here. Have room to grow within the organization, one thing doesn't make me feel right is some people who got hired because they have connections with the senior management people.

Consexcessive overtime sometime happened and 24/7 supports and workload distribution sometimes are not even distribute within the team. Bonus are not competitive to other competitor.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to associates understand their needs and provide better than above average benefits. Stop hiring people that have connections and hire people who knows what they are doing and know what to do.

Very good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: Stable, trusting, work life balance, compensation, hard work and innovation are… Cons: Becoming too corporate. Trust is slowly eroding. Used to have more… Advice to Senior Management: Worry less about the politically correct non-sense and get back to growing the business. Get the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An Ideal Employer

Project Manager (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: After working for years on Wall Street with other big firms, Broadridge made me an offer as a full-time employee. The money was great.… Cons: - the cafeteria - the jersey city location Advice to Senior Management: - Continue to be "ahead of the curve" in your treatment of employees. It's why I like working for you,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!